Wednesday 15 December 2021

Review – fourfive CBD

fourfive is a brand that wants to help people lead healthier, happier lives through the power of CBD and vitamin supplements. We recently sat down with the founders to learn more about their origins in international Rugby, and how they became one of the UK’s leading CBD brands, stocked in high street stores across the country. Since then, our review team has been road testing a selection of fourfive’s range to see how they compete with the challenges of everyday life. As always, the reviews are the words of genuine CBD users who have tested the products for a few weeks before telling us what they think.

1000mg Natural CBD oil

Having hit fourty and being in a stressful job, my skin was starting to look like it did in my teenage years, with hormonal outbreaks taking over my jawline and neck. I did some research and breakouts like this can be a result of the stress hormone cortisol, however, if I’m honest, I didn’t need to do any research to identify that my stress levels were high.

For the last few years, as my career has progressed, my health has struggled to keep up. Lack of sleep, bouts of mild and sometimes debilitating anxiety have crept into my life. I am not one for turning to the doctor for prescribed medication, so after doing a little more research I thought I would add CBD oil to my bedtime routine.

I was asked by leafie to try the fourfive CBD oil. The packaging is pretty sleek, fits well on my dresser and could be easily mistaken for a trendy brand of makeup. The 1000 mg bottle wrapped in a matt finish label looks and feels expensive, so I feel like it would be a good investment for my skin and my sanity.

I was a little concerned about how the oil might taste, this has been one thing putting me off trying CBD sooner, but in fact, I was pleasantly surprised. It tastes of very little, it isn’t overly heavy and once the two shots have been neatly sprayed under my tongue, after 60 seconds have passed (as per the instructions), the taste and texture seem to have absorbed into my mouth with little fuss and very little after taste. I have been doing this now for a good month and am beginning to see measurable results. My skin is clearer, my neck which was the issue is starting to look well healed and no more painful stress induced lumps are surfacing. In addition, my ability to wind down and sleep after work has improved and unnecessary anxiety seems to be much less frequent. To say I am pleased is an understatement. I still have ¾ of the bottle left which would make this CBD oil an affordable addition to my selfcare routine in the future.

Marie M
Halifax, UK

https://fourfive.com/product/cbd-oil/

CBD Effervescent Multivitamins

I doubt many people buy effervescent for their refreshing taste but the ones from fourfive are comparable with any of the main brands or supermarket ones I normally buy. The idea of sticking some CBD in with the tablets is great, as I have one each day anyway, so this is a convenient way to get some CBD into my body without really thinking about it. Price-wise they’re pretty competitive with main brands too, which I thought was impressive, as CBD can be expensive. 

If I had to find a critical point, I’d say the tablets dissolve slowly and leave a bit of residue in the glass, but again, this isn’t something exclusive to fourfive, it’s just something that happens with these kinds of supplements. Would love to see some other flavours added to the range.

James D,
Brixton UK

https://fourfive.com/product/cbd-effervescent-vitamins/

2000mg Natural CBD Oil

Having never tried any CBD products before, I recently began taking fourfive’s 2000mg CBD Oil following an injury. I was interested in both the recovery and mental health benefits.

 As a business owner and solo parent to a toddler, it’s safe to say my day-to-day can be pretty full on and often involves stressful pinchpoints and competing priorities. I like to manage this stress through running, and over the past few months have ramped up my distance from 5kms to a half marathon.

I turned 40 this year and much as I don’t like to admit it, the body isn’t what it used to be and requires a lot more nurture these days to maintain peak condition and recover from long runs. I also have hypermobility syndrome with associated joint and muscle pain.

 A few weeks back I sprained my foot after going over on my ankle during a trail run and couldn’t put any weight on it. After being told standard recovery time would be around 4-6 weeks, and knowing that my stress levels would be through the roof if I couldn’t get out on the trails, I turned to the fourfive CBD oil (designed specifically for the needs of athletes) to see if and how it could help.

The product I took comes packaged in a stylish low key box, inside which securely sits a 30ml spray bottle. The spray is administered (under the tongue and the instructions advise to leave for sixty seconds before swallowing for best results. As the product is tasteless, this is easy to do and is neither pleasant nor unpleasant.

Each spray = 0.12ml / 8.3mg CBD. I started taking 2 sprays per day each morning, along with my usual vitamins, and within two weeks, my injury was 100% recovered. Given my age and the usual recovery time for a sprain, I was genuinely astounded! 

I started taking 2 sprays per day each morning, along with my usual vitamins, and within two weeks, my injury was 100% recovered. Given my age and the usual recovery time for a sprain, I was genuinely astounded! 

Alongside this, as I hadn’t been able to exercise, my stress levels and associated anxiety had been on the rise. As the CBD built up in my system, I also noticed the edge being taken off my anxiety, even before I got back out on the trails.

Really impressed with this product and have continued taking it since recovery. As long as I’m consistent with taking it daily it has had the added benefit of bringing some much needed chill and easy sleep, and I’ve not had another injury since. Would recommend!

Helen R
Leeds, UK

https://fourfive.com/product/cbd-oil/

Omega 3 Fish Oil & CBD Muscle Rub

When I was asked by leafie to review some products I was expecting CBD but not fish oil! I am aware of some of the benefits of fish oil, but have never really thought much about using it as a supplement. First impressions were the packaging of both products was very nice, well designed and clear information, the capsules even had a drawing on the box to show you the size! I didn’t know a lot about fish oil but was really surprised to find really in-depth info on the product page. This helped educate me before giving the products a try.

I often struggle with my knees in winter so the timing was good, the rub has a nice smell and has a strong cooling effect, it really helped with any relief I needed, especially on the colder damp days, but after taking the capsules for a week or so I noticed that I wasn’t really getting much pain in the injury area. I’m not sure if it’s the rub or the capsules, or maybe the combo of the two, but either way I’m not suffering like normal.

Nicola R,
Swansea UK

https://fourfive.com/product/cbd-muscle-rub/ and https://fourfive.com/product/omega-3-fish-oil/

Want to read more honest feedback from genuine CBD users? Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get the best of leafie in your inbox. No spam, ever.



from leafie https://www.leafie.co.uk/product-reviews/fourfive-cbd-review/
via IFTTT

source https://mairapostema.tumblr.com/post/670632779203117056

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet CBDiablo, the brand doing good by being a little bit bad

“Sleepless nights, endless stress, and the monthly merry-go-round of shit.” If you’ve ever run your own business, you will know it can be an...